- Fall semester: May 15 (April 15 to be guaranteed a place on the group flight arranged by BCA)
- Spring semester: November 1 (October 15 to be guaranteed a place on the group flight arranged by BCA)
- Fall Semester: Mid-September through mid-December
- Spring Semester: Late January through late May
Language of Instruction
English. Courses in the Irish language are also available
Host University: University of Ulster at Magee College
- Magee College hosts INCORE (International Conflict Research), set up with the United Nations University in the early 1990s. INCORE has a number of innovative programs including work on mediation, monitoring and the research effort known as Community Conflict Impact on Children.
- The modest-sized campus, with students numbering around 3,000, is situated on a spectacular bluff overlooking the Foyle River.
Get acquainted with the city and Magee College with a mix of cultural, social and academic activities during the first few days of your stay.
Educational Excursions and Activities
Visit the Ulster-American Folk Park, which emphasizes the historic connection between Ulster and various parts of the United States, the Giant’s Causeway, and other scenic sites in Ulster and the republic.