Your journey to the “land closest to the sun” will take you to the country’s diverse geographical regions, including:
- Galapagos Islands: Each semester, students go to the Galapagos for a five-day excursion to observe the amazing wildlife, learn about the islands’ natural and cultural history, and meet the people who live there.
- Amazon: Each semester, students journey to the Amazon for four days to participate in workshops and activities with indigenous students.
- Otavalo: Each semester, students will visit the indigenous town of Otavalo and its wonderful market.
- Various day trips: Students visit sites such as the Historical Center, the cloud forest and a hike around a volcanic lake.
- Papallacta Hot Springs in the Andes.